Portugal Ventures Day took place for the third time last week. This event mends to foster the power of interaction and collective sharing among all the event’s participants, especially founders, partners, investors, advisors, and those who want to take their ambition and talent further through entrepreneurship and venture capital.
As it happened previously, the third edition of the event had some panels, portfolio showcase, presentation of the results achieved and international speakers to share insights into venture capital, global technology trends and provide an overview of the international markets.
And for the third time, the venture capital and private equity firm recognized those within their network that have shined in their ventures and contributed to help Portugal Ventures achieve its goals.
The winners of the Portugal Ventures Awards were:
- Tech Venture of the Year: Aptoide
- Outstanding Venture of the Year: Displax
- Exit of the Year: AnnubisNetworks
- Life Sciences & Med Tech Venture of the Year: Biosurfit
- Engineering & Manufacturing Venture of the Year: Berd
- Travel & Leisure Tech Venture of the Year: JiTT
- Partner of the Year: Beta-i
- Capital Partner of the Year: Faber Ventures
Learn more about the portfolio, results and ambitions by watching the event opening video, right below.