Last week, Beta-i put together a big event joining the Lisbon startup scene to showcase their startups from Lisbon Challenge and Beta-start: Fast Track Lisbon. It was a big celebration mixing startup pitches, inspiring talks from successful entrepreneurs, discussion panels, live mentoring and much more.
There was a lot of experience in the room and plenty of knowledge to absorve from entrepreneurs like Andy Carvell (Head of Growht and Retention at Sound Cloud) or Paul Singh (CEO at Results Junkies). Lisbon Challenge even collected a set of surprising lessons from their speeches during the event, but in the end, the time everyone was waiting for finally arrived – the announcement of the winners.
Attentive.us was the big winner of Lisbon Challenge Fall 15 Edition. Caixa Capital, following the investment strategy associated with acceleration programs to boost the ecosystem and national innovation, invested €100.000 in the startup.
Attentive.us delivers a smart notification system to provide information about leads and help professionals close more deals. This prize also allows them to join Prémios Caixa Empreender, happening in February 2016, where they might double the investment after pitching in front of some Top European Investors.
Attentive was the big winner, but not the only startup awarded. Here’s the full list of prizes and who got them:
- Remidi: Process for 1 national patent from Gastão da Cunha;
- Jesbee and Deliverin: 3 months of free office space at the Beta-i Hub;
- Channelkit and Treedom: 140 hours from Ogilvy to help on branding, design and marketing;
- Attentive.us, iFarmacias, Knok, Quotanda and YourFitClass: 15 hours of legal services from Morais Leitão;
- Attentive.us, Channelkit, Jetway, Remidi and Sunbirds: Free office space for 30 years in Lisbon from the City Hall.
Photo credits: Beta-i